Royal Tara Golf Club is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Royal Tara Golf Club in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Royal Tara Golf Club
- Contact details:
Royal Tara Golf Club, Bellinter, Navan, County Meath.
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly at:
- Royal Tara Golf Club , Bellinter, Navan, County Meath.
Purpose for processing your data
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or pay for green fees. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To send periodic communications. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional club news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Royal Tara Golf Club is committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Royal Tara Golf Club in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Royal Tara Golf Club procedures.
The third parties that we pass your personal data to are:
- Club Professional
- Club Caterers
Data subject rights:
Royal Tara Golf Club will facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject:
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Royal Tara Golf Club refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. We will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Royal Tara Golf Club or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and our Data Protection Officer.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.